Thanks to our friends at Cosmopolitan, we’re able to tell you the 15 hottest hairstyles for work, a night out with the girls, or just an after-work cocktail!
- A swept-back center part makes the basic pony feel cool…and a tinge studious.
- Classic sleek strands is a fail-safe style since it always looks 100% polished!
- The half-pin helps yesterday’s blowout get a little more wear! By parting your hair on the opposite side and securing it with a bobby pin, you get instant volume and the cutest hairstyle!
- The High-Volume ‘do! If backcombing isn’t enough to give an enviable bump, then pull the top half of your hair straight up over your head (as if you were creating a super-high half-pony) and secure the elastic halfway between your roots and tips. Then stuff the ends of your strands, along with the elastic, underneath the hair at the crown. Secure with bobby pins to to create a modern day bouffant!
- The deep side part gives you a sexy swoop that’s still classy enough for the weekly staff meeting. For maximum drama, use the outer corner of your eye as a guideline for where to part your hair!
- The faux bob is an awesome style for when you didn’t have time for a blowout. Just pin up the long layers in the back leaving the shorter ones to frame your face!
- Blunt bangs act likes arrows directing attention to your eyes. Since eye contact is so important in the workplace, we thought this style was as no-brainer :)
- The lazy-girl bun is a lifesaver for when you’re too tired to function, but still need to look half-alive at work. Just coil your hair into a bun and secure with bobby pins!
- The wavy side pony is a soft, touchable do that’s pulled together and professional.
- The back-brushed updo is perfect for the office! Tease the front of your hair for a little added volume, then loosely gather your hair to one side, create a braid, and place it across the top of your head, securing it behind your opposite ear.
- The full-body wave are made by your flat iron just gently bending midway down your locks!
- Pinned back bangs are made by securing a 3-inch section of hair away from your face.
- The braided pony is a style that you can’t go wrong with in corporate land!
- The sleek side pony gives the “I’m pulled together” impression…the secret weapon for that big meeting with the boss!”
- The top knot is a perfect updo for the office as well! :)
So try one, two, or all of these styles this week at work. Do you think the ladies at your office will ask you how you did it!? ;)