So we’ve shared Spring 2012′s hair, makeup, and nail trends with you, and there’s no way we could leave out the fashion trends for this season! Thanks to squidoo.com, we’re able to reveal the newest spring crazes.
So the ten best fashion tips for Spring areee:
- Mint green
- Neons – such as bright blues, yellows, greens, oranges, and hot pinks. Treat yourself to some neon colored shoes or a handbag!
- Do you crochet??! Well, it’s back and crochet vests are big this spring!
- So neons are big this season, but the one that really stands out above the rest is orange! I mean, let’s face it, there’s no other color that can make a loud fashion statement as bright orange.
- Belt bags are one of the great big trends too! Not necessarily fanny packs per say, but new small square flat belt bags are super cute and less weight to carry on your shoulder!
- Give those 5 inch stilettos a break and bust out the kitten heels! They’re feminine, classic, and comfortable…what can beat that??
- Creamy neutrals are a classic. Flowing pajama-styles or tunics are meant to be classical and comfortable.
- Not a fan of neon colors or neutrals?? Not to worry, whimsical patterns from bird prints to deers, fruit, or feathers are big this season! Everyone loves a good critter print! :)
- Ok, so maybe you want to work your way up to whimsical patterns…start with stripes!
- And the last trend that we’ll include on this list are high-waisted flare pants. Katharine Hepburn started this popular trend, and it’s back! Pair these pants with a great heel and a skinny belt to really amp up your look!
So get out there and make a statement with ombre nails, urban waves or big hair blowouts, deep smokey eye, and a fun critter printed top! :)